As your State Senator,
I will work to make sure we have quality education and we have a great business climate. I want to help college graduates to get a good job after they graduate. If we allow businesses to have a lower tax burden to open and expand new businesses, then they will employ you and other Minnesotans.
- Provide quality education, good teachers, and well-funded schools
- Reversing the trend of Minnesota’s bad business climate and unnecessary regulations
- Reduce out of control spending and help you keep more of your hard-earned money
- Help college grads get a job and fight for lower tuition
- We must stop punishing job creators in Minnesota with burdensome taxes, such as the Warehouse Tax, which slaps Minnesota businesses that provide storage service with an extra 6.875 percent sales tax.
- Eliminate unnecessary government regulations in order to allow businesses to expand and grow. Without burdensome compliance costs, businesses will be able to hire more people.
- If we continue to raise taxes on businesses, they will continue to leave our state and there will be less jobs in Minnesota
- Help new graduates get jobs. Too many graduates are not able to find a good job after they graduate.
- Fair funding for the suburban schools.
- Allow teachers to provide quality education. Encourage teachers to teach students in a way that they learn best.
- The Federal government should not have centralized control over our educational system. Our children's curriculum should be locally controlled by parents and educators.
- Allow parents to choose which school best fits their children's needs. This will encourage school districts to adopt the best methods and ensure kids are educated in the best way.