As your State Senator,
I will work to bring us together. I believe in a community that is united by common values.
It is important to have great schools and safe neighborhoods.
- Working together for achievable, common sense solutions
- Solving problems locally
- Empowering local schools, volunteer organizations, strong families
- Providing safe neighborhoods
I will work to protect the right to life for the unborn. I believe that life begins at conception and ends at natural death. I oppose taxpayer funding of abortion. Adoption should be the choice over abortion.
Children are best raised by their mom and dad living together in a life-long marriage. Studies have shown the benefits to children when they are raised by a mother and a father. At the same time, we must help single parents, foster parents, and grandparents, succeed in their desire to raise healthy children.
- Minnesotans believe in conservative values such as hard work, success, friendliness, and fairness. In order for Minnesota to flourish, we must be united by the many values we share.
- We must fight against politics of division—which some use to advance their agenda.
- We are all Minnesotans. We might look different, but we are neighbors. I have embraced diversity and continue to do so.
- Building up and helping our Community. Helping a person in need is an important virtue. I have been a leader of diverse teams of volunteers in service to those in need.